Friday, November 20, 2015

::Be Thankful:: Family




It's easy to remind ourselves of the people we should be thankful for I am thankful for my family. My parents, who have sacrificed so much, worked so hard and always loved us. They have always thought about our well-being and wanted the best for us. We all have our shortcomings, we all have our faults. But, that has not stopped them from moving us forward, pushing us on and reminding us what family really is. Thankful for my brothers and my sister, without them I don't think I would know what responsibility is. Without them I wouldn't have had long time companionship, someone to fight with, someone to nag at. Without my family, I would have nothing. 

For them, I am thankful. 

Please follow us for the next 7 days as I tell you what I am most thankful for during this holiday season. 

#thankfulmomma 

No comments: