Friday, March 20, 2015

::Friday Letters:: Grace & Thankfulness






Hello Friday, 

For most, this day is one to rejoice in because it's the end of a hard work week. For me, Friday's usually mean the beginning of my second jobs work week. No, not my job as a Momma or Wife, because that is never ending, but my job as a blogger. Writer and Doer of THINGS, I know I'm a busy body. A year ago began a very busy season for my blog. While I love writing and events, I feel the start of a new season coming on. And, although most won't believe me, I am slowing down. 

The commitment will be less. Not because I don't love blogging and going to events but because I am at a stand still in all places that I stand. I am not excelling at one thing or another, I am in between. So, it's time to choose a path, a road, a journey and excel in that. I want to write a book. I want to be more emotionally involved in my community and I want to be more purposeful with my family and career. Yes, it involves SOME blogging so I won't be ditching it altogether but I'm changing my direction, once more. It's my own way of re-branding!

Thank you Friday for the perspective of how busy I really am! Not complaining, I'm just going to make changes! I am very thankful for everything and everyone in my life. I want to be happy and graceful, thankful and filled with joy. I know what I have to do to change all this and I am working on it.


Dear Beautiful Children,
I love you both. So much. Thank you for making my life chaotic and wild. I need that balance in my life. Sorry for not always being the best Momma. I try hard everyday to learn from my mistakes, to love and to hold you longer, & to give you kisses and understanding. I know I yell too much and it probably will not get better. Sorry. I love you though more than anyone ever will. You are strong and confident & I don't want that to ever change. I always want that to grow every day. I will do my best to give you the guidance you need and the encouragement to pursue you dreams and be happy.

Ricardo (the Hubby), 
Thank you for putting up with me. I love you! Did I say thank you for putting up with me? I mean it. Thank you for loving me the way I am and for who I am, even though I b*tch & complain so much. I will try to stop but you know watching Empire gets me all kinds of hyped up! #CookieMonsters, just sayin'!


Hello Blog Readers!!! 
I truly appreciate all the LOVE and support!!!! Most my social medias are at 1K my cup runneth over! I love the journey of growth and your following. I love hearing from you and reading your comments! Thank you for being here!!!!! 


Love Always, 
Connie~Momma of Dos. 

No comments: