Tuesday, October 14, 2014

::El Pollo Loco:: Houston Grand Opening

::Momma of Dos:: {This is a compensated post. We were invited to attend the Sugarland Grand Opening of El Pollo Loco. All statements are my own and honest opinion.}

When I think about family dinners, or gatherings; I think about great company, fun nights and of course delicious food! 



A couple of weeks ago we had the opportunity to attend the Grand Opening of the new El Pollo Loco, or as my Hubby calls it... el "Chi-ken Cra-zi". We traveled to what for us was the other side of the world to the beautiful City of Sugarland but it was worth it. 



We experienced wonderful company, good music and yes, delicious and fresh comida!! We also learned a little about how the restaurant is operated and how they manage to create such fresh food everyday. Let me tell you, it's some hard work but the awesome staff of El Pollo Loco in Sugarland led by Tara Beam do a great job and were so friendly. 



After experiencing the great food we hung out and enjoyed the fun night!

And, I am not sure if I was the only one that noticed but the staff has the best shirts with great sayings,  We're "Guaca-holics!" I want one!

For more on El Pollo Loco and some of the other new locations coming to Houston please visit: http://elpolloloco.com/Houston/





No comments: